Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pulitzer free association.

The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced on Monday. I sort of meant to post about them on Monday because I know the whole point of a blog is to keep people up to date on, like, current stuff. Sadly I had bigger fish to fry, like watching four back-to-back episodes of J-Pod, which is actually a hundred times funnier than I expected. Seriously, Coupland, you've got it figured out. Anyway, Here's the list.

I don't read a lot of American authors, or rather I don't read a lot of American authors who don't write heartfelt, funny, wicked-awesome teen lit, so I actually haven't read any of these books. SHAME.

Also, whenever I read about the Pulitzer Prize I automatically think of Lilly Pulitzer, which is a big jump, but if anyone wants to buy me a cute sundress or whatever, I won't object. You can say you did it in the name of literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment