Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Attrition.

Sorry guys. I started this blog with the intention of writing about all the amazing stuff I was reading, but lately I have bene in a bit of a slump. I'd rather watch poorly-streamed episodes of 30 Rock over the internet or just lie on the floor reading too much into Pavement lyrics than read a book. Which isn't to say that I haven't been reading. I just re-read The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank, which is the sister book to the literary hit of 2006, The Wonder Spot. These books articulate the female experience better than any I have ever read, and I have read all of Virginia Woolf. And Bank always includes an awesome brother character, which I absolutely identify with.

What I was getting at is that I am going to be a better blogger. Soon. I promise. But for now I'm going to keep drinking cheap Malbec and getting weepy at the season finale of Being Erica, which is ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment