Sunday, March 7, 2010

Frankie Say Relax.

So, it was a pretty gorgeous today, and I ate an insanely delicious dinner at Casa Domenico, and now I am full of rare tuna and I can't sleep. My houseguest has suggested I go through my online photo albums and give him laser eyes, so he can be incognito, as he is someone who is archaically wonderful and not interested in being on The Facebook, but I'm not really much of a photoshopper. So I figured I should just relax, with this great video of Young Rival. I know I'm basically tooting my family's horn, but seriously, Young Rival has the best YouTube channel of anyone life (except maybe the random dude who posts the whole run of Freaks and Geeks in ten minute segments--sorry, I can't find him right now in my tuna addled state). enjoy.

Ghost in the Park


Aw, I can't embed it. Seriously though, click it. It's worth it.

Incidentally, does anyone remember the Frankie Say Relax reference on Friends? I really feel like that show deserves more credit.



Goodnight, children, everywhere.

5 comments:

  1. My guess is this post is not the result of the tuna... nice work Fralick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh, i meant to go in and erase it before the rest of the world saw how awesome i am after seventeen bottles of wine. i guess now the secret's out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my defense, though, i am still pretty coherent here, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Face it is a fun little app that lets you add strange and fun things to your photos, but I have yet to find a non-Mac equivalent for the rest of us. And agree...Casa is the shiz-nit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, grace and frankie season 5

    ReplyDelete