Thursday, May 14, 2009

You turn me on, I'm a television.

I wish someone would pay me to identify bit actors on TV shows. Recent sightings: Paris from the Gilmore Girls playing a cancer stricken chick on Grey's Stupid Stupid Anatomy, and Samantha's lesbian dalliance on Sex and the City playing a maid at the Newman Ranch on the Young and the Restless.

For a gal who only gets three TV stations, I get around.

Also, you guys, Nina is back on Y & R! And she looks pretty amazing.

I promise to start reading books again next week. The madness ends here.

2 comments:

  1. What? Nina is back? It's the thing we always dreamed of! Is she making Victoria mad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I identify actors from tv shows and movies all the time that no one else knows or cares about - we should start a business! My two favourite recent random ones were Meredith Salenger (who was the little girl in the Journey of Natty Gan) in 24 and Chris Sarandon (Prince Humperdink from the Princess Bride) in Law and Order.

    ReplyDelete