Friday, March 23, 2012

the path to my good graces.

A by no means comprehensive list.


1. Mix me a cocktail and insist upon putting it in a nice glass.

2. Hate the Olympics as much as I do. (Honestly, there is no finer surge of sudden joy than that which occurs as you watch a dude you have a crush on give the finger to the television when those five rings of imperialist bullshit appear on screen.)

3. Call me Cait instead of Caitlin, unprompted.

4. Utter the phrase, "Well, we'll just have to watch Veronica Mars together."

4a. Also acceptable: "We should watch Ghostbusters. And Ghostbusters 2."

5. Send me a picture of a bird wearing a hoodie.

6. Dig my cooking, enthusiastically.

7. Dig my cat, inexplicably. (Bonus points for giving him a wrestler-esque name, such as, The Torso.)

8. Suggest we listen to some summer music, and when I put on Pen Pals by Sloan, say, "That's exactly the song I had in my head."

Folks, I think we might keep this one around for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment